21 Golf Driving Range now offers a simulated screen golf for those who do not have a lot of time to spend 4+ hours on the golf course, the weather is unplayable, or you would need to practice course management. It takes about an hour for a single golfer to finish 18 holes.
SPECIAL GUIDELINES DURING THE PANDEMIC (updated 04/15/8/2021):
- Fee ($40/Hr): The fee is required at the time of check-in.
- Reservation ONLY, by an hour. No Walk-Ins are allowed.
- Occupancy: Up to 4 players. The maximum occupancy is 6 people per room. If you already have a maximum number of players, make sure not to bring any kid(s) just to watch you play. This would exceed the maximum occupancy limit and the kids won't be allowed to go inside the room. No exception.
- Temperature: We would take your body temperature at the time of check-in. Anyone with a temperature 100 F or greater won't be allowed to play.
- Liability Waiver Form: This must be filled out and signed by each player at the time of check-in.
- Mask: It needs to be worn inside the room at all time. This is to protect you, your family, other customers who would follow and our employees at 21 Golf. 21Golf reserves the right to terminate your play without refund should you fail to comply with the guidelines in place.
- Light snack or finger food from outside of 21 Golf are allowed inside the room. No alcohol.